Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ocean City Vacation


This weekend I went on Vacation with my boyfriend to Ocean City, MD. It was a lot of fun. We went to the ocean and walked around the boardwalk. I had a great time going in the ocean. I think the ocean is so beautiful and relaxing. I felt very cleansed when I swam in the ocean. I know it is very sandy but I am referring to feeling cleansed in a spiritual and emotional sense. I felt as if it was just the Atlantic Ocean surrounding me and nothing and no one is around me except the water. I was really happy just letting the waves rush over me.

There is something really spiritual in my opinion about the ocean. The fact that you are swimming in a natural body of pure salt water with no chemicals. When I was in the ocean I felt spiritually cleansed in the pure ocean water. It made me happy knowing that being in and around the ocean is rare for me so I enjoyed my time in Ocean City to the fullest going in the water, walking on the boardwalk and going outlet shopping.

No comments: