Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kindergarten Cop Movie


I watched the movie "Kindergarten Cop" for the first time since I was a child. I forgot how much I really loved it. It's a movie from the '90s about a cop who goes undercover as a teacher to find a criminal. The cop, played by Arnold Schwarzenegger, starts off as a strong, tough cop and as he gets to know his students he 'softens' a bit and really starts to care about the children and the community he is trying to protect.

I think the movie demonstrates how beautiful and powerful the relationship with children can be. I believe children can tug at a person's heartstrings and cause them to think about their lives in general. I also think children can transform a person with a tough image into a sensitive and caring person. I love how the movie portrays children as intelligent people who just want people to love and care about them. I highly recommend this movie to anyone and everyone!

No comments: